Our Puppy Buying Process
We have an ongoing waiting list for our Scottish Terrier puppies that is updated weekly. CLICK HERE to be added to our PUPPY WAITING LIST! You will receive a confirmation email after signing up. Please expect a wait time of 6-12 months once you are added to the list.
Once we have a confirmed pregnancy, we will email everyone on our waiting list to let you know that puppies are expected soon. At this time, we will ask everyone to confirm their interest, just to make sure our list is up-to-date. Anyone who does not respond within a few days will be removed from the list for that litter, but will remain on our contact list for future litters.
We will message those on our waiting list within 1-2 weeks of the puppies’ birth. At this time a non-refundable deposit is required to claim a puppy. We base puppy choice priority on the order in which we receive deposits. We do accept checks for the deposit.
We will regularly post pictures on our website and share them on social media. We will label each puppy as Boy #1, Girl #1, etc. Please use these photos to help choose a puppy.
Puppies can go home to their new families between 9-10 weeks. We do require that puppies be picked up, in-person. The balance is due at the time of pickup, in cash, cashier’s check or money order. No personal checks will be accepted for final payment.
Puppy Pick-Up & Policies
- We breed for temperament, we do not show our dogs. While it is possible to see show quality puppies in our litters, we only guarantee pet quality.
- All of our puppies come with FULL AKC Registration, which includes breeding rights.
- All of our puppies will have 2 sets of shots and first 3 wormings and MUST be at least 9 weeks old before going home.
- All of our puppies come with a One Year genetic health warranty provided you take the puppy to your vet for a checkup.
- Health warranty covers serious health problems that will significantly shorten a puppy’s life. Minor health ailments such and fleas, floppy ears, hernias or other minor problems will not be covered by the health warranty.
- If your vet finds a serious, life-threatening genetic health problem within the first year and puts it in writing, you will be given the first pick of a puppy from the next available litter for free, provided that you return the original puppy. (We do not cover vet expenses.)